Sunday 19 September 2010

18th Birthday Card


I made a very similar card to this once before (see 22nd August). This was for my best friend's 18th Birthday...

♥ I used a ready made black card (available from The Works).
♥ Floral print from the following site: sign up for their newsletter (http://www.making-handmade-cards.com/free-handmade-card-newsletter.html) this also helps when thinking for card making ideas ;)
♥ Small strip of ribbon, just to cover the join between the floral print and the card. I found a haberdashery stall at my local market - it was amazing, I think 35p for 1/2 a metre of ribbon. As you can imagine, I went wild!
♥ I got the '18' from her invite to me (cheeky, I know, but it's recycling and I think it looks good).

What I love about this design is that it's so adaptable, different colours, ribbons purposes etc...
Anyway, I hope you like it! Leave any questions or comments :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous29/7/11

    YOU MADE IT?! I did not know that! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete

Leave [pleasant] messages below :)